On December 22, 2014, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services released a list of 89 new organizations that have been approved to participate in the Medicare Shared Savings Program. The Innovative Health Alliance of New York, Inc. is among them. Learn more.
- February 15, 2021 – IHANY Announces Appoints to Board of Directors
- June 4, 2020 – IHANY Welcomes Local Leader to Board of Directors
- July 19, 2019 – IHANY Achieves Perfect Score on Medicare Quality and Performance Measures
- January 24, 2019 – IHANY Joins Venture to Focus on Population Health
- November 26, 2018 – IHANY Town Hall: A New Vision for Care Coordination
- March 12, 2015 – Bethany M. Gilboard Named First CEO of Innovative Health Alliance of New York Bethany M. Gilboard Named First CEO of Innovative Health Alliance of New York
- June 17, 2014 – Ellis Medicine, St. Peter’s Health Partners to Collaborate with Physicians to Create Joint Clinically Integrated Network
Ellis Medicine, St. Peter’s Health Partners to Collaborate with Physicians to Create Joint Clinically Integrated Network
Initiative will bring private physicians, health systems, other providers together in innovative organization to create new ways of providing health services that will result in higher quality, better health and greater value for Capital Region residents
Albany & Schenectady, NY – St. Peter’s Health Partners (SPHP) and Ellis Medicine (Ellis), two of this region’s largest and most respected health care systems, announced today they will form a new regional alliance that will provide the platform for the two systems to explore a variety of collaborative opportunities. This will include the creation and operation of the Capital Region’s first innovative Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) that will focus on access, quality, population health and health costs.
A Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) is a partnership among physicians, hospital(s) and/or health system(s), collectively committed to active, ongoing clinical initiatives designed to control costs and improve the quality of health care services. The new physician-led CIN will allow private physician groups, SPHP and Ellis to work together in coordinating and improving the delivery of health care, as well as participating in new methods of reimbursement. Ellis Medicine and SPHP are creating the initial legal structure and funding the information technology and administrative infrastructure that will help establish this new physician-driven health system partnership.